1. Welcome to SATOSHI EMPIRE!
By using this website and services (together with the Site, the "Services") offered by SATOSHI EMPIRE. (together with its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, consultants, employees, officers, and directors - collectively, hereinafter referred to as "SATOSHI EMPIRE," "we," or "us"), you're agreeing to these legally binding rules (the "Terms"). We may change these terms from time to time. If we do, we'll let you know about any material changes by updating them on the Site or by sending you an email notifying you that they have been changed. New versions of the terms will never apply retroactively - we'll tell you the exact date they go into effect. If you keep using SATOSHI EMPIRE after a change, it means you accept the new terms.
2. Creating an Account
You can browse Satoshi Empire without registering for an account. But to use some of Satoshi Empire's functions, you'll need to register, choose an account name, and set a password. We recommend you have your funded Bitcoin/Ethereum wallet ready so as to make your one time payment of $50. When you do that, the information you give us has to be accurate and complete. If you don't follow these rules, we may cancel your account.
You're responsible for all the activity on your account, and for keeping your password, and answer to your secret question confidential. If you find out that someone's used your account without your permission, you should report it to email@example.com.
To sign up for an account, you need to be at least 18 years old.
3. Prohibited Conduct
The following actions are prohibited on our site.
- You may not break the law. You may not take any action that infringes or violates other people's rights, violates the law, or breaches any contract or legal duty you have toward anyone.
- You may not lie to people. You may not post information you know is false, misleading, or inaccurate. You may not do anything deceptive or fraudulent.
- You may not offer prohibited items. You may not offer any rewards that are illegal, violate any of Satoshi Empire's policies, rules, or guidelines, or violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, or regulation.
- You may not victimize anyone. You may not do anything threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, tortuous, obscene, profane, or invasive of another person's privacy.
- You may not spam. You may not distribute unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material, or any junk mail, spam, or chain letters. You may not run mail lists, list servers, or any kind of auto-responder or spam on or through the Site.
- You may not try to interfere with the proper workings of the Services.
- You may not bypass any measures we've put in place to secure the Services.
- You may not try to damage or get unauthorized access to any system, data, password, or other information, whether it belongs to Satoshi Empire or another party.
- You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, or on our third-party providers. (We reserve the right to determine what is reasonable.)
- You may not take apart or reverse engineer any aspect of Satoshi Empire in an effort to access things like source code, underlying ideas, or algorithms.
4. How Funding Works
These are the terms that apply when you're contributing to a cause:
- You can become a member by making a onetime payment/donation of $50, as soon as this is done, you will automatically be part of the organization and its vision, which will give you an access to partake in our project to earn while helping others. You are to make payment via Bitcoin. You'll provide your payment information when you contribute. Once the payment is verified your account will be active.
- Satoshi Empire doesn't offer refunds, if you have made a wrong payment. Make sure you copy the correct BITCOIN address you are being given, pay the Bitcoin (BTC) value you are given. Paying less will be flagged as an unrecognized payment.
5. Stuff We Don't Do and Aren't Responsible For
Satoshi Empire isn't liable for any damages or losses related to your use of the Services. We don't become involved in disputes between users, or between users and any third party relating to the use of the Services. We don't oversee the performance or punctuality of causes, and we don't endorse any content users submit to the Site. When you use the Services, you release Satoshi Empire from claims, damages, and demands of every kind - known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed - arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and the Services. All content you access through the Services is at your own risk. You're solely responsible for any resulting damage or loss to any party.
6. Our Fees
just a one time payment of $50 paid in Bitcoin/Ethereum
7. Satoshi Empire Intellectual Property
Satoshi Empire' Services are legally protected in various ways, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, and other rights and laws. You agree to respect all copyright and other legal notices, information, and restrictions contained in any content accessed through the Site. You also agree not to change, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of the Service.
8. Our Rights
Satoshi Empire reserves these rights:
- We can make changes to Satoshi Empire Site and Services without notice or liability.
- We have the right to decide who's eligible to use Satoshi Empire. We can cancel accounts or decline to offer our Services. (Especially if you're abusing them.) We can change our eligibility criteria at any time. If these things are prohibited by law where you live, then we revoke your right to use Satoshi Empire in that jurisdiction.
Satoshi Empire is not liable for any damages as a result of any of these actions, and it is our policy not to comment on the reasons for any such action.
9. Warranty Disclaimer
You use our Services solely at your own risk. They are provided to you "as is" and "as available" and without warranty of any kind, express or implied.
SATOSHI EMPIRE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION (ORAL OR WRITTEN) OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SATOSHI EMPIRE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
If you do anything that gets us sued, or break any of the promises you make in this agreement, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from all liabilities, claims and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and other legal costs) that arise from or relate to your use or misuse of Satoshi Empire. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to this indemnification clause, in which case you agree that you will cooperate and help us in asserting any defences.
11. The Rest
These Terms and the other material referenced in them are the entire agreement between you and Satoshi Empire with respect to the Services. They supersede all other communications and proposals (whether oral, written or electronic) between you and Satoshi Empire with respect to the Services and govern our future relationship. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under the law, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms otherwise will remain in full force and effect and enforceable. The failure of either you or Satoshi Empire to exercise any right provided for in these Terms in any way will not be deemed a waiver of any other rights.
These Terms are personal to you. You cannot assign them, transfer them, or sublicense them unless you get Satoshi Empire' prior written consent. Satoshi Empire has the right to assign, transfer, or delegate any of its rights and obligations under these Terms without your consent. Satoshi Empire will provide you notice via email, your account dashboard, written notice, or by conspicuously posting the notice on our Site.
12. TRADEMARKS AND MARKETING MATERIALS
Members will not use Satoshi Empire trade names and/or trademarks except to promote Satoshi Empire. In all such authorized use, Members will ensure that they represent themselves as an independent representative and that all marketing efforts are the responsibility of the member and not the company.
Any marketing materials supplied by Satoshi Empire may NOT be on sold to other parties at a profit and that any purchase of these materials from Satoshi Empire does not qualify members for any reward payments.
Satoshi Empire makes no warranty, express or implied, with respect to the use, efficacy or suitability for any purpose with respect to any such marketing material unless otherwise explicitly stated in writing in connection with the purchase thereof.
All promotional material appearing in the Members Virtual Office is approved for downloading to print and copying onto disc for promotional use to prospective members however it may not be altered or added to in any way.
14. POLICY CHANGES
Members agree that Satoshi Empire may from time to time make changes to its benefits and opportunities, services, sign-up fees, marketing plan and benefits. Members will be made aware of changes via email, or sms to the email address or mobile phone listed in their account details as well as posting updates in the UPDATE section of Satoshi Empire website or members Dashboard. It is the responsibility of each member to ensure the email address listed in their account is valid and that they check regularly their Dashboard for the latest updates. Members agree to abide by all changes.
Members indemnifies and holds Satoshi Empire harmless against all claims made by any third party, and any related damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees), arising out of or connected with the members conduct, the associate's website or online store, the services the members offers, or any violation of this agreement by associate.